A-1 Limousine & Sedan Service Terms & Conditions
Thank you for coming to this page and read about our limo rentals Terms & Condition.
Here at A-1 Limos, we like to provide crystal clear terms and conditions of our rental service agreement. We want to be transparent as much as possible, so when you book with us everything is clear, and nothing in the Fine Print that will surprise you after.
Please read below and confirm all the Terms below:
Please review the following terms and agreements pertaining to your Limousine Rental: Rental of limousines and or other vehicles from A-1 Limousines Inc is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Client hereby verifies that the pick-up date, times, number of passengers, and billing information are correctly stated.
2. Client shall be liable for all damages to the limousine, caused by the client or members of his or her party, sustained during client’s trip; to include all spills, burns, rips, tears, or damage to the television, stereo, or other equipment.
3.The client agrees to pay a service charge of $500.00 to clean any major spillage or vomiting by the client or members of his or her party in the Limousine.
4. Client hereby authorizes A-1 Limousine Company to charge a 50% deposit, to the credit card on file, at the time of reservation, which is non-refundable after 48 hours of the.
5. Client understands cancellation fee is $300.00 or 50% of total reservation price, whichever is greater. The client understands that there will be no eating or smoking in the limousine.
6. Client agrees to directly pay the driver for the cost of all parking expenses, tolls, or overtime.
7. The client agrees that if anyone in the party is found using any illegal drugs, fighting, or any other conduct, considered inappropriate by the chauffeur, chauffeurs are under strict order to return all passengers to the starting point or the drop-off point immediately.
8. Client agrees that the A-1 Limousine Company shall not be responsible for any items left or the safekeeping of items left in the limousine.
9. The client agrees that the A-1 Limousine Company shall not be held liable for any damages arising out of the Limousine Company’s inability to perform due to inclement weather, mechanical or electrical difficulties, delays due to traffic conditions, or any unforeseen events beyond the reasonable control of the Limousine Company.
10. The Balance must be paid to the chauffeur, upon arrival, in the form of Cash, Money order. Or Credit card payments will be accepted if the customer presents the credit card and matching identification.
Contact By Phone
Call Us 24/7
Come See Us
A-1 Limousine & Sedan Service